List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [Marketing-internal] 60 KDE Repositories on KDAB's Codebrowser
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-05-22 13:32:17

Hi all,
Sure, we can talk. It would be useful though if you could explain to
me first how you envision this being useful to us. It will make the
final conversation more interesting.

Any day this work-week after 6pm should work. Note I'm in Berlin
nowadays, in case you want to do the interview in situ.

Best,
Aleix