List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: KDE at Augsburger Linux-Infotag (DE)
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-04-18 21:57:53

On Tuesday, 18 April 2023 22:24:57 CEST Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
> Am 18. April 2023 20:36:40 schrieb Ulf Bartholomäus <ub1x@gmx.net>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to ask you if it is possible to be supported if we want to present
> > KDE at the Augsburger Linux-Infotag in Germany next year.
> >
> > See also thread at discuss.kde.org
> > https://discuss.kde.org/t/kde-und-augsburger-linux-infotag/892
> >
> > Whom we can contact?
> > How long does it take to have support (how early we need to request your
> > support)?
> >

> > Ulf
>
> Hi,
>
> I can't speak for or promise official support by KDE, of course. But if you
> need demo hardware from TUXEDO, let me know so I can arrange something.
>
> (That's something we can offer for any other booth and event, btw.)
>
> Cheers,
> vinz.

Hello Vinzenz.

That's a very kind offer, Vinzenz. A test laptop with a big screen to properly
show off Plasma, KDE apps, and, of course, TuxedoOS would be a great asset for
our booths!

---

Hello Ulf,

Of course! We are making a pack of event stuff (standee banner, monogrammed
tablecloth, etc.) that people can take around to different venues. We will have
one for Germany due to the large amount of events in and around the country.

I am putting Aniqa on CC as she often organises these things.

Cheers

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication