List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Looking for help with plasma bigscreen website content
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2022-09-16 7:15:31

On Friday, 16 September 2022 07:22:51 CEST Aditya Mehra wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Aditya ,

> I am looking for help with updating the contents of the Plasma Bigscreen
> website, the idea is to make the messaging around what the project is all
> about more clear and easier to understand for Users on the website, Some
> way we can promote what the project does and its sub components like the
> browser / media player do and how Users can interact and install or
> contribute to the project.

The website looks quite good, but, yeah, we could probably improve the order
of the layout and re-write some of the texts.

> The project now being made public with Plasma 5.26 beta release, seems to
> have gotten a mixed / confused reaction review to what it is all about, so
> it would be nice if we can figure out what could be done to help this
> situation.

Sure. We are bit busy with the Kdenlive fundraiser and Akademy right now, but
we could start a taks on Phab and discussing possible improvements in the
channel.

We could also think about promoting it more and using the promotional messages
as a way of clarifying what PBS is all about.

Cheers

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication