List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [Ticket#990891050] Celebrating TUXEDO's anniversary
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2022-06-21 14:23:47

Sorry, we somehow dropped the ball in here.

Paul, if you follow this thread up you'll see that it was the board
who reached out initially. I did offer to write a personal video but
they asked for it to be more a community-wide thing, hence asking KDE
Promo.

I (we) can record something but let's make sure we are all on the same page.

Best,
Aleix