List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Fwd: kate 22.04 release notes
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2022-04-04 11:03:41

> > Do you know if people are using the "noteworthy" tags to highlight
> > stuff they
> > think may be worth including?
>
> I must confess I think we missed to do that.
>
> We should do so in the future.

It would be helpful and make things faster, yes.

That said, I think we can figure things out from blog posts and so on this time
around. I'll check with Carl, see if he has any ideas of other places we can
grab info from.

Will you be coordinating the release on the day?

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication

www: http://kde.org