Silly question

Tuxedo has this paid extension to add your logo on the laptop. Not sure if is for companies only ( seen like not ). Reference: https://www.tuxedocomputers.com/de/Individuelle-Tastaturen.tuxedo

Can't we have an svg/image for KDE / Konqi like the one Sandro did but in an official way as everyone buying their laptops can be easily have access to it ( and a KDE keycaps to super too )

I would consider myself honestly.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 10:04 AM Paul Brown <paul.brown@kde.org> wrote:
On Monday, 14 March 2022 16:53:15 CET Sandro Knauß wrote:
> Hey,

Morning Sandro,

> The cover of my new laptop from TUXEDO[1] is printed with the KDE mascot[2].
> TUXEDO wants to use this to do promo with that image. Maybe you too? As it
> looks very nice;)

It does!

> Sure they need to mention Tyson Tan as author. Are there
> any hashtags / anything that they can do to add to their posts in social
> media to credit KDE the most?

I would say the best thing would be to tag us. If they include

@kdecommunity

somewhere in their tweet, we will see it and we will be able to share it
further.

> Or should I tell them, that they should
> coordinate with you?

They can do that too, if they want. They can email us here or send a message

aniqa.khokhar@kde.org
paul.brown@kde.org

so we can work on it together.

> [1] https://www.tuxedocomputers.com
> [2] https://community.kde.org/File:Mascot_20140702_konqui-group.png

Thanks for drawing this to out attention, Sandro.

Cheers

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication