List:       kde-promo
Subject:    KDE e.V. is looking for a Documentation Writer
From:       Neofytos Kolokotronis <neofytosk () kde ! org>
Date:       2021-04-04 18:14:12

Hi everyone,

Sharing here and cc'ing promo in order to inform you and get your
support in disseminating the call for a Documentation Support position
we recently published on the KDE e.V. website:
https://ev.kde.org/2021/03/24/job-documentation/

In short, we are looking for a technical writer to help KDE improve our
online documentation.

The detailed requirements can be found on the Call for Proposal
document:
https://ev.kde.org//resources/documentationsupport-callforproposals-2021.pdf

If you think you are a good match for the position, make sure to apply
the soonest!

Thank you,
Neofytos