List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Yet unannounced Plasma TV UI project
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-02-06 10:24:27

On jueves, 6 de febrero de 2020 10:25:45 (CET) Aditya Mehra wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> please find the demo for the plasma bigscreen project for your preview in
> the link below, the demo is currently only a draft version for sharing to
> this list, will prepare a more polished version of a demo for public at the
> time of announcement.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBEwGhfJR0k&feature=youtu.be
> [https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FBEwGhfJR0k/hqdefault.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/w
> atch?v=FBEwGhfJR0k&feature=youtu.be> Plasma Bigscreen
> Demo<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBEwGhfJR0k&feature=youtu.be> Plasma
> Bigscreen Demo
> www.youtube.com
>
> Regards,
> Aditya Mehra

Very cool Aditya. And very nice video! I am looking forward to promoting this.

One question... When it says you can control the interface via Mycroft, you
actually speak to Mycroft out loud, right? If so, and to make this clear,
maybe we should dub what you said to Mycroft over the music.

The music should be a little bit louder too. Not too much, just a little bit.

What do you think?

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication