List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Request for revision: New Board Members
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2019-09-27 10:09:19

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 06:20:32PM +0200, Paul Brown wrote:
> On jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019 18:06:19 (CEST) Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 5:48 PM Paul Brown <paul.brown@kde.org> wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > The New Board Members story is at:
> > >
> > > https://dot.kde.org/2019/09/26/meet-kde-evs-new-board
> > >
> > > If you have Dot-editing privileges, please take a look and help correct
> > > typos, clean up confusing sentences, or post suggestions here.
> >
> > My dot editing rights have apparently been removed. Can I please get them
> > back?
>
> Hey Lydia,
>
> How did that happen? I am not sure how you get them back... Don't you need to
> ask sysadmin?

We tidied up who was editor based on discussions at Akademy and on the dot-editors \
list.

Editor requests of dot-editors are controlled by kde promo and should not be sent to \
sysadmin.

You do not need to be an editor to review stories.  Just mark them as published but \
not Promote to Front Page.

Jonathan