List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Fwd: Hello students!
From:       Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-09-11 10:24:51

I just sent this to the students. I would like to get a short article about
a student about once per day, to be published and boosted by Promo at their
pleasure. Not high priority but I think treating each student in a short
piece with some attractive images(s) is much better than the long list of
names and projects that we've been doing until now.

So mentors, please get me some quotable stuff beginning now through next
week.

Thanks.