List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Blog about Cantor 18.12
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-12-22 9:11:31

On Saturday, 22 December 2018 09:31:03 CET Alexander Semke wrote:
> Dear KDE-Promo team,

Hello Alexander,

> yesterday I published a blog about the recent developments we did for Cantor
> 18.12:
> https://labplot.kde.org/2018/12/21/cantor-18-12-kde-way-of-doing-mathematics
> /
>
> Cantor is in a much better shape now and we should try to attract more
> users. Can you please help to do some advertisement for this blog?
> Publishing or referring to it on twitter, KDE news and similar channels
> would be great.

Yes, no problem. You have several very interesting new advancements going on
the project.

May I suggest you show some practical examples in future posts? This would
help us promote Cantor to students at different levels, as well as  to
teachers, and a academics. Maybe you could run a series of short posts with
examples at different levels and indicate at the beginning of each post what
level the example is directed at.

This would give Promo material to keep Cantor "in the news" over a longer
period of time and help boost it more, as a continued exposure is usually more
effective. This would help build your user base.

Cheers

Paul

P.S.: If you need something quick or what like to discuss promotion of Cantor
live, you can join us on Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/
AEyx-0O8HKlHV7Cg7ZoSyA)  or in the #kde-promo IRC channel . It doesn't matter
which you choose, as  they are bridged).

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication