List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Promo team
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-12-10 18:49:32

On Monday, 10 December 2018 19:34:43 CET xonax658@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi my name is Vojtěch, im youtuber and podcaster, and i use kde on my
> laptop and i love it! So i think why not contribute to thing that i
> really like so im here to help.
>
> best regards
> vojtěch

Hello Vojtěch,

I am Paul, one of the members of the Promo team. Pleased to meet you!

We could definitely use your help. We are usually online planning stuff and
carrying out our activities from the Telegram group at

https://t.me/joinchat/AEyx-0O8HKlHV7Cg7ZoSyA

Join us there and we can talk.

Can you send us a link to your site and YouTube channel?

Cheers

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication