List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: ELCE retrospective
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jos.poortvliet () nextcloud ! com>
Date:       2018-10-30 15:46:28

On zondag 28 oktober 2018 17:44:22 CET Scott Harvey wrote:
> I have a thing for goodies and giveaways. I'll look into what's
> available. UnixStickers.com used to have a nice selection of KDE
> stickers, include the K-Gear logo, but they've since reorganized and
> become a print-on-demand shop. We can make this a separate task and I'll
> find out minimum order sizes and prices. I know there's some seriously
> fun stuff we can get our logo printed on.

For cheap stuff, https://www.flyeralarm.com is unbeatable - 10K 4x4 square
stickers, outdoor quality, full color with unprinted area white for 112 euro.

That comes to ~1.1ct per sticker ;-)

The quality isn't special but not too shabby. Do note that color does come
out... Flexibly... So a 2nd batch might look slightly off.

We use flyeralarm for our Nextcloud stickers, the rounded version, might be a
few euro's extra.

Now yes, the stickers from UnixStickers.com are MUCH better quality, VERY nice
for sure. I'd consider those if you ask money for the stickers - they cost in
the area of an euro each, quickly, so selling them for that or a bit more
makes sense.

Free standard, basic KDE stickers and some shaped, very nice looking ones paid
from UnixStickers might be a worthy combo.

--
Jos Poortvliet
Head of Marketing

oOo - Nextcloud Files, Groupware & Talk
Keep your data secure and under your control

T +49 171 121 7528
W https://nextcloud.com

Nextcloud GmbH
Hauptmannsreute 44A, 70192 Stuttgart, Germany
T +49 711 25 24 28 90
GF: Frank Karlitschek, Niels Mache
HRB 227086 (AG München)