List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: documentation support
From:       Olivier Churlaud <olivier () churlaud ! com>
Date:       2018-09-03 18:55:52

Sorry for top posting (writing from my phone).

I totally concur to what is said here. And in my opinion the documentation \
"supporter" should have the same conclusion. The problem will be on how to priorize \
between userbase.ko and api.ko

--
Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma \
brièveté.