List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Joining the team
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-08-25 17:22:15

On sábado, 25 de agosto de 2018 18:18:37 (CEST) Karsten Andreas Artz wrote:
> Hi together,
>
> my name is Andi and I've just pretty new hear. I want to help you with
> promo. I've seen that I can contribute in Junior Jobs and a mentor supports
> the new members?
> Regards
>
> Andi

Hello Andi!

Pleased to meet you! We usually hang out in the Promo Telegram group (https://
t.me/joinchat/AEyx-0O8HKlHV7Cg7ZoSyA) and IRC #kde-promo room on freenode
(they are bridged one to the other, so it doesn't matter which one you
prefer), although things may be a bit quiet over the weekend.

But please come by and say hi!

Cheer

Paul
--