List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Photos from Akademy
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-08-18 8:38:52

Hello,

Promo is making a bunch of photos available at

https://cdn.kde.org/promo/Akademy2018/Pictures/

All the ones we have uploaded so far are all under a CC0 license so you can
use them without any kind of restriction, publish them, share them, and do so
without crediting the author (which is nice, but can be quite a pain).

If you want to use them in your blog posts about Akademy, or send them to
journalist friends, please be our guests.

Also, if you would like to contribute your own photos, send an answer to this
email and we'll figure out  how to get them into the repositoty.

Cheers

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication