List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Kdenlive Promo Sprint dot article has been published
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-05-12 8:53:29

Hello,

Today we are promoting Kdenlive making the most of their recent sprint and the
new features in the latest version.

Dot article is here:

https://dot.kde.org/2018/05/12/kdenlive-sprint-movie

Social media posts are here:

https://www.facebook.com/kde/posts/10155802515893918

https://twitter.com/kdecommunity/status/995211977785069568

https://mastodon.technology/@kde/100015258293545322

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6400976643762065408

https://www.reddit.com/r/Linux_Filmmaking/comments/8iuns5/
the_new_version_of_kdenlive_kdes_advanced/

https://www.reddit.com/r/kde/comments/8iunkb/
the_new_version_of_kdenlive_kdes_advanced/

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/8iunmn/
the_new_version_of_kdenlive_kdes_advanced/

This is the perfect kind of post you can spread to non-KDE/Linux groups and
communities and see how it behaves. For example, I have posted it to

https://www.reddit.com/r/VideoEditing/comments/8iun5b/
we_released_a_new_version_of_kdenlive_an_advanced/

But there are also video-editing communities on G+ and Facebook that you can
try.

So go and spread the news!

Cheers

Paul