List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Opportunity: Promo banners for Kdenlive and Krita
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-03-05 7:18:43

On lunes, 5 de marzo de 2018 0:23:56 (CET) Ivana Isadora Devcic wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> hope you're having a great day! :)
>
> Ryan from Inkscape shared this on Twitter - he made some seriously cool
> banners for GIMP and Inkscape, and offered to make them for Kdenlive and
> Krita, among others:
>
> https://twitter.com/ryangorley/status/969712740817235968

Those are lovely!

How do you see us using them? Do we offer them on our site (which site?) to
community members to display on their blogs and personal spaces? Maybe
associate some code with them so we could count traffic coming from them?

The shape is vaguely that of a bookmark... Nicely printed on card, they could
be pocket crib sheets with some aide-mémoire for useful keyboard shortcuts on
the other side or something. They could then be given away at events.

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication

www: http://kde.org