List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Place and dates for Promo Sprint 2017
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-01-03 13:44:04

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 1:00 PM, Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher@kde.org> w=
rote:
> On Freitag, 29. Dezember 2017 17:43:58 CET Paul Brown wrote:
>>
>> Having debated the matter on Phabricator (see https://phabricator.kde.or=
g/
>> T7317 and https://phabricator.kde.org/T7450), we have decided that the
>> sprint take place in Barcelona on the weekend of the 16th to the 18th of
>> February 2018.
>
> Do you have some more info on the logistics? Where exactly will the sprin=
> take place, at which time do you intend to start and end? What about
> accommodation?

Hi,
We have 2 places that can host us:
- Ateneu Roig de Gr=C3=A0cia: http://www.roigcultura.cat/
- Espai 30/Nau Ivanow: http://www.espai30lasagrera.cat/

We are waiting to see how many people we are going to fit to decide
for one or the other (although either should work probably).

Regarding accommodation, the plan is to do a joint reservation
somewhere near the venue, TBD of course.

Aleix