List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: End of year fundraising campaign is now live
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2017-12-29 16:00:59

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017, Lays Rodrigues wrote:

> Hello Martin and Boudewijn.
> Thanks for the heads up on the page header. It was updated for a Plasma

It might be me, or my browser's cache, but https://www.kde.org/fundraisers/yearend2017/
still has an OSX image. I also really, really, really think that the fund raiser should
take the place of the image caroussel on kde.org... Or at least be above the fold in
a big banner.

Anyway, I put a link in my yearly update, and was suprised by

https://twitter.com/3Rton93/status/946729643599630343

:-)

Boud

--