List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: End of year fundraising campaign is now live
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2017-12-29 10:00:44

On Thu, 28 Dec 2017, Martin Klapetek wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 4:49 AM, Paul Brown <paul.brown@kde.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > The website for the end of year fundraising campaign is now live:
> >
> > https://www.kde.org/fundraisers/yearend2017/
>

> I dunno if anyone noticed but the image in the header, the one with
> the screens, has macOS running on the screens. Perhaps it'd be
> more fitting if it actually showed Plasma/KDE software? Granted,
> it's barely visible because of the blue overlay, but still, doesn't feel
> quite right.

Yes, that's rather embarrassing... The danger of using stock images I
guess.

It also means I cannot reuse that graphic, and I would like to have a
graphic that I can use in the year-end blog post with a call to support
the fund raiser that I am writing now and want to publish today. Otherwise,
the link will be a boring line of text that links to a page with an
image of someone using OSX...

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org