List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Promo Sprint Tasks
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-10-25 7:00:56

Hi!

In our last meeting with the board, we talked about doing a promo sprint and
we were wondering who would be interested in attending.

To get things started, we have created a task [https://phabricator.kde.org/
T7316] and a couple of related subtasks in Phabricator.

The [https://phabricator.kde.org/T7316] task is for general discussion of the
sprint.

The [https://phabricator.kde.org/T7318] subtask is to brainstorm topics you
would like to work on during the sprint.

The [https://phabricator.kde.org/T7317] subtask is to help us figure out when
and where we should hold the sprint. To kick this one off, it may be helpful
if you filled in where you would be travelling from. Like that, we could kind
of triangulate and figure out an easily accessible middle point that would
work for everybody.

Cheers

Paul
--