List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: KDE Applications 17.04.3
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-07-14 11:32:49

On Thursday, 13 July 2017 23:06:23 CEST Christoph Feck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the KDE Applications 17.04.3 release was announced on:
>
>      kde.org site
>      kde-announce list
>      reddit.com/r/kde
>
> I am not familiar with other promotion channels, so if
> you think it needs more visibility, please post it everywhere.
>
> Below is the announcement text.
>
> Thanks,
> Christoph

Hi Christoph,

Excellent. We have posted to Facebook, Twitter, Mastodon and G+.

Next time would you mind running it by this list first? Like that we can help
you proof, correct and in general improve the message. Not that there is
anything wrong with your current text. It is fine -- although I would have
added a pretty graphic to catch the eye. But just so you can have some
feedback, we can coordinate the announcement (we learned about it when it was
already out) and in general help share the load.

Regards

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication