List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Introducing the KDE e.V. marketing contractors
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-04-04 19:03:30

On Monday, 3 April 2017 22:28:48 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El divendres, 31 de març de 2017, a les 17:24:47 CEST, Sandro Andrade va
>
> escriure:
> > Dear KDE promo team,

> > Let us introduce Ivana and Paul to you:
> Welcome to both!
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert

Hi,

Many of you probably know me already, so I won't bore you. I look forward to
working with the KDE community more closely and helping getting KDE the credit
it deserves.

Cheers

Paul

P.S.: I have had some trouble with mailing lists, and haven't received the
introductory email. That's why I am answering Albert's message. Excuse me for
these early day blips.
--
Marketing & Communication

www: http://kde.org