List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: contracting someone to help us out
From:       Olivier Churlaud <olivier () churlaud ! com>
Date:       2016-12-11 20:25:16

Le dimanche 11 décembre 2016, 16:23:21 CET Lydia Pintscher a écrit :
> On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 2:15 AM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley@kde.org> wrote:
> > While i'm not involved in Promo as such i'm in favour of this proposal
> > considering the amount of work there is to accomplish in some of those
> > tasks.
>
> Thanks, Ben.
> Anyone else? The board will move ahead based on the feedback we have
> by next weekend.

I completely agree with this move: KDE is a great project that lacks a bunch
of visibility and promotion.

Having someone working on improving this would be great. This person would
also be able to make sure that the website content and appearance is
consistent and working/appealing/nice.

Let us know what kind of job description you will write.

Cheers
Olivier