List:       kde-promo
Subject:    'Pictures from celebrations'
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-10-18 13:02:10

Heya,

A journalist asked me for 'pictures of the 20 year KDE celebrations'. I'll tell him \
he can use the pics from our article: \
https://dot.kde.org/2016/10/14/how-kde-celebrates-20-years

I couldn't find anything else, are you aware of something?

Cheers,
Jos

--
Disclaimer:
Everything I do and say is based on my view of the world today. I am not responsible \