List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: KDE shop?
From:       Jens Reuterberg <jensreu () kolabnow ! com>
Date:       2016-09-06 14:53:17

Awesome... Sry for confusion with all the shop bruhaha going on the confusion
is at its peak. Currently Ken is working on a webpage (like shop.kde.org) that
will link to your shop, the place where our book is housed, and cafepress (for
some of the laptop sleaves David E made) - of course having you above
cafepress since you are an ally etc.

As for designs there are plenty, we just need to stick (IMHO) to the very
basics and try to avoid having too much direct connection to specific events,
places and times.

/Jens