List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] press kit for 20th anniversary
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-07-24 14:32:26

Hey folks :)

We are doing a lot for KDE's 20th anniversary and should really get
some buzz in the press for this huge milestone of our community. In
order to get that we should have a small press kit that we send to
journalists. It should have a factsheet about the history of KDE, some
quotes from important people in the community, links to biggest
achievements of KDE and links to all the activities we are doing for
the 20th anniversary.
Once we have it I can take care of sending it to the press.
Anyone who can take ownership of creating the press kit? I consider
this pretty important. We shouldn't let this nice anniversary pass
unnoticed.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org