List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Uploading past Akademy videos to the new youtube account
From:       Kenny Duffus <kenny () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-03-30 8:26:17

On 29 March 2016 23:53:12 BST, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:
> Hi there, on the social-media list we were discussing about uploading
> the
> Akademy videos to youtube.
>
> It should of course not be the main point for the videos to be but it
> is still
> good exposure, YouTube is full of people looking for contents and we
> shouldn't
> disregard them.
>
> But before starting to work on it we wanted to run it by this list in
> case
> someone had a good reason against it.
>
> Also, any volunteer?

Sounds fine, just need to make sure the license is correct and take the talk \
description from the program. Might be worth creating some playlists for different \
topics afterwards.

It would probably make sense to do this from depot to avoid having to download them \
all and faster uploading

--

Kenny