List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] FOSDEM stand
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-01-08 9:31:08

On Friday 08 January 2016 00:06:58 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Tuesday 15 December 2015, a les 09:26:42, Jonathan Riddell va escriure:
> > On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 09:45:52PM +0100, Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I have just received notice we got a stand at FOSDEM. Unfortunately, we
> > > have been cut down from the asked 2 tables to the granted 1 table.
> >
> > Thanks much for getting it
> >
> > Anyone who can help please sign up on the wiki page including what you
> > can help with such as machines to demo or printing off posters or name
> > labels or whatever
> >
> > https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/FOSDEM/2016
>
> Aleix gave Rohan some KF5 leaflets we have here in Barcelona.
>
> He's been tasked to bring them over to Brussels.

I believe I still have some KDE stuff downstairs, I'll bring what I have.

> Cheers,
> Albert
>

> > Jonathan

Disclaimer:
Everything I do and say is based on my view of the world today. I am not responsible \
for changes in the world, nor my view on it. Everything I say is meant in a positive \
and friendly way, unless explicitly stated otherwise. find me on \
blog.jospoortvliet.com