List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Stall Posters
From:       Jens Reuterberg <jensreu () kolabnow ! com>
Date:       2015-09-21 10:53:49

I will be totally honest and say I think I was sent an email by Andreas (or
someone) earlier but since I recently started organising my emails I deleted
it :(

So in defense of Andreas et al SOMEONE actually DID ask me - and then I spent
some time trying to figure out who that was to tell them I deleted their mail.

(mea culpa)