List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Question about Task Listed
From:       Harold Schreckengost <mewshi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-04-23 0:41:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I think having a proper KDE YouTube Channel would be fantastic from a
marketing perspective.  (To answer your question about Blip, it's still
around, but in likely a *very* different capacity from what it was when
that list was written, and it seems quite removed from what we need).

I will ask over in the Visual Design Group if they have anyone experienced
with video who would be willing to help us get started with that aspect,
since all other tasks are predicated on that.  Tonight and tomorrow, I will
work out what all we are likely to need for this.  Is there a proper wiki
we can use?  I haven't been able to nail that down for sure.

If you're interested, I can work out a full plan some time, something a
little more comprehensive?

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:42 PM, Sebastian K=C3=BCgler <sebas@kde.org> wrot=
e: