List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] We need you! - Release announcement for 15.04
From:       Mario Fux <kde-ml () unormal ! org>
Date:       2015-03-31 22:48:21

Am Mittwoch, 01. April 2015, 00.28:00 schrieb Valentin Rusu:

Morning Valentin

> * Mario Fux <kde-ml@unormal.org> [2015-03-30 22:39:25 +0200]:
> > Good morning
> >
> > Some of the more than 200 subscribers would for sure like to contribute
> > something and here is an opportunity.
> >
> > KDE Applications 15.04 release announcements
>
> I may take care of this, tomorrow. What would be the deadline for
> submitting the text for proofreading?

Great. Thx.

According to
https://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Applications/15.04_Release_Schedule the
release will be on 15th of April and translators should get some time to
translate, 5 days or so. Then we (kde-promo) could proofread. So have it ready
around middle of next week.

And you can work in the notes pad:
https://notes.kde.org/p/release_applications_15_04

At the bottom I added some sections and then other people can proofread and
help during your writing.

Thanks
Mario