List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] need flyer content and design for Qt DevDays
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-02-21 18:30:21

On Wednesday 18 February 2015 00:41:30 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 February 2015 19:16:44 Aleix Pol wrote:
> >
> > I'd say it's different things, there's things in inqlude that are not
> > KDE Frameworks.
>
> Well, yes, that would be the reason to link there ;-)

I think it makes sense to link to Inqlude in a context of KDE being an
essential part of the Qt ecosystem. For advertising KDE Frameworks api.kde.org
is the better place.

We do have a dedicated KDE Frameworks page on Inqlude
(http://inqlude.org/groups/kde-frameworks.html) for the cases where you want
to stress Frameworks on Inqlude.

> Thing is that the 'facebook of Qt Addons' (inqlude) just doesn't look that
> great at the moment - I think api.kde.org looks better.

What specifically doesn't look great? Do you have any suggestions how to
improve it?