On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 8:24 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote: > Hi there, one of the issues we had with the donation page is that it is very > complex, Aleix and me have worked in a new version that is much simpler by > rewording some text and moving the more corner-case ways to donate to a > different page. > > http://kde.org/community/donations/index2.php > > This is still not linked from the main page because > * We want your input > * We need to make the radio button to choose between one time and recurring > less ugly > > Opinions? > > Also if some deisgn/web guru can help us with making the radio buttons be > nicer (our idea is to make them more like buttons) it'd be great. Wow! You really did make it a lot slimmer. Nice. Can we add a picture with KDE people for the "OMG this is what I am making possible" moment? Anyone got a nice one that would fit there? Cheers Lydia -- Lydia Pintscher - http://about.me/lydia.pintscher KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.