List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE Booth at SCaLE
From:       Bert Yerke <bert () yerke ! net>
Date:       2015-02-05 15:31:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Thanks Lydia,

I find it hard to believe that the largest US linux fest has such a weak
KDE representation. Personally, I am just an incidental contributor with
no prior knowledge of this role in a booth. I have perused some of the
support material on the KDE promo site but I still am not sure if I can
supply adequate promotional materials. Time is short. The fest is Feb.
19-22 so any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks again,
Bert