List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE Applications 14.12 release announcement
From:       Mario Fux <kde-ml () unormal ! org>
Date:       2014-11-27 22:57:45

Good morning again

We've a great release ahead and should write something about and for it.
Please everybody go to
https://notes.kde.org/p/applications_14.12
and start collection ideas and write something.

We should have it ready for the 14th/15th of December so that translators
could work on the text. The release is on the 17th of December.

Best regards
Mario

--
Fellow of the FSFE.org and Joined the Game of KDE.org
Main Organizer of the Randa Meetings (www.randa-meetings.ch)