List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Thank you for making the KDE banner
From:       Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-11-08 2:50:31

Hi Heath,

We're going to have a KDE booth at Usenix/LISA conf. next week, and
Kstar (Akarsh Simha) sent me the banner that you so generously had
made and shared with him. It looks great!

Thanks again for making it, and sharing it. If it is OK, we'll keep it
to use at Linuxfest NW next April.

After that, should I just keep it until the next person wants it?

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez