List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: Plasma 5 T-Shirts, merchandising
From:       jens () ohyran ! se
Date:       2014-07-18 8:36:56

Well yes - we are all for it but the issue that I wanted to raise was
"What are the values we want to push for with Plasma 5 according
to the Promo team?"

Tshirts and stickers are easy peasy - we have a ton of visual
material to turn it into tshirts but it would be a bit of a risk doing it
on our own and not knowing what the promo team aimed at as soft
values to communicate.