List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Plasma 5 first release
From:       Jens <jens () ohyran ! se>
Date:       2014-07-10 21:44:14

The videos I'm working on is an attempt at a sister video using other =

communication sets than the normal promo video and working in tandem to cov=
er =

that. The idea is also to use a specially made homepage for it. It is a bit=
 of =

a hipshot so if things turn bad it will be two weeks wasted - if not it wil=
l =

be awesome.

Will probably panic and need some text help later during the weekend too.