List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Who could do an interview or two?
From:       Mario Fux <kde-ml () unormal ! org>
Date:       2014-05-31 21:47:23

Am Samstag, 31. Mai 2014, 20.08:14 schrieb Devaja Shah:
> Hi Mario !

Morning Devaja

Sorry that I didn't answer earlier. I was quite tired and almost exhausted in
the last days and does needed to take a day of yesterday and thus I didn't
write you earlier. Sorry for that.

Btw I included Tomaz and the kde-promo list in the recipient fields.

> I tried contacting you on the IRC channel Thursday evening and left you a
> message or two.

Yes. I saw it in the evening and most probably we just missed each other. I
was probably on the train when you pinged and in the evening you were already
offline.

> Would you be available tomorrow or if possible if you could send me a few
> pointers through mail so that I could get started as soon as possible then
> it would be great! And also; the list of people to be interviewed!

Tomorrow I'll be most of the day offline. Monday works better for me. I should
be online and on IRC most of the day.

> Do let me know of the time when I could contact you on the IRC!

And thus here some ideas for questions and people.

You find all the participants for the Randa Meetings 2014 on
sprints.kde.org/sprint/212 but here a random selection with their projects:
- Aleix Pol from Spain will work on KDE SDK and is the KDE Edu maintainer
- Valorie Zimmermann from USA will work on a KDE Frameworks Book
- Cornelius Schumacher is still the e.V. president, lives in Germany and works
on KDE Frameworks and KDE Books
- Vishesh Handa lives in Spain and is the Baloo guy
- Till Theato from Germany works on Kdenlive
- Sanjiban Bairagya lives in India, is a GSoC 2014 student and works on Marble
- Aniket Anvit lives in India as well, is a GSoC 2014 student and works on Kig
and meets his mentor in Randa

Just some random selections. Possible question could be:

- Who are you and where are you from?
- Why KDE and for how long?
- Where do you know the Randa Meetings from and why do you want to
participate?
- Which group are you part of and what are you doing?
- What are your plans for Randa?
- Why do you think should one support these meetings?

> Thanks a lot!
>
> Cheers,
> Devaja

Thanks for your help