List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Who could do an interview or two?
From:       Mario Fux <kde-ml () unormal ! org>
Date:       2014-05-22 12:26:32

Good morning

Any volunteers? With the Randa Meetings 2014 fundraising approaching fast we'd
need to keep it running and thus some interviews with some participants and
projects that come to Randa would be nice.

I've quite some ideas for potential candidates but miss the time ressources to
do it all myself.

So it's your time to get into promo and interview business (with the help of
others!).

Best regards
Mario