List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Again: Embroidered KDE shirts
From:       Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-04 7:01:05

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 1:17 PM, elcaseti . <elcaseti@gmail.com> wrote:
> In my humble opinion, Embroidered KDE patches would be a lot cooler & you
> can move them from one jacket, shirt, or hat to another once that item is
> worn out.  I would also be happy to buy one or a few.
>

> On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 2:32 AM, Gabor Kum <lista-nospam@kumgabor.hu> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > We had a discussion back in 2010 about embroidered KDE shirts.
> > http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-promo&w=2&r=1&s=Embroidered+KDE+products+&q=b
> >
> > We would like to make them. Part of the price we can donate to KDE and/or
> > we
> > can make free shirts for KDE contributors shipped worldwide for free.
> >
> > What do you think?
> >
> > --
> > Gabor Kum
> >
> > www.hellotux.com
> > Embroidered Linux shirts

Check out the shirts that Jussi got for Kubuntu:
https://holvi.com/shop/Kubuntu/ - he's already sold out the first
batch, and we're getting low on the second order. I got one to wear at
Linuxfest Northwest behind the Ubuntu-Washington table we shared with
Debian Seattle, and got lots of compliments on it.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez