List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] [dot]  Kate+KDevelop sprint article for the dot
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-01 7:57:52

On Wednesday 30 April 2014 17:40:52 Aleix Pol wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol@kde.org> wrote:
> > On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol@kde.org> wrote:
> >> names, from left to right, top line first:
> >> Kevin Funk, Gregor Mi, Dominik Haumann, Christoph Cullmann, Milian
> >> Wolff, Joseph Wenninger,
> >> Sven Brauch, Aleix Pol, Heinz Wiesinger, Miquel Sabat=E9
> >> =

> >> I'll take a look at the article now.
> >> =

> >> Aleix
> >> =

> > =

> > The article looks good, thanks guys!!
> > =

> > +1
> > =

> > Aleix
> =

> Sven made these arrangements, maybe we can adopt them?
> =

> http://paste.kde.org/pwfvu24d5

Editing. I see we still didn't publish this one, sorry for that... The dot =

team clearly needs a bit of help, any promo folks interested/able to lend a =

hand?

Dot team, should we do this one tomorrow, then coming Monday the article =

about the PIM sprint?  Or this today, PIM sprint tomorrow? It is unfortunat=
e =

that we have, like, no news for a week, then 6 articles in 5 days :(