List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Status of 4.13 release notes
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-08 13:23:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 07 April 2014 22:26:58 Mario Fux wrote:
> Morning Jos
>
> What's the current status of the 4.13 release notes. What is still missing?
> Where is help needed?

https://notes.kde.org/p/release_4.13 -> 80% done, just a few bullet points
left that have to be turned into readable text. I've done everything above the
'Misc features' part.

I just spend a while on finishing the summaries so aside of editing and
review, the actual release text is written.

So the todo is:
* finish the text part of the appliations announcement page
* review the text
* copy the summaries into the skeletons for the announcement and the dot
article
* put it all in github

Cheers,
Jos