List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] [dot]  Plasma Next Alpha release notes
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-01 18:20:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 31 March 2014 16:59:00 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Friday, March 28, 2014 16:21:59 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > I'm a bit write-blocked, but wanted to take care of the release notes for
> > Plasma Next's alpha, planned for Tue next week. I have only very, very
> > rough notes so far, and some soundbites. Jos suggested to pop it onto an
> > etherpad and invite others to help out. I did so at:
> >
> > https://notes.kde.org/p/plasma-next-alpha
> >
> > I'll concentrate on the visual material for now, screenshots and likely a
> > short movie to include.
>
> Screenshots are here:
> http://vizzzion.org/kde/screenshots-plasmanext-alpha1/

I know full HD looks beautiful but please keep in mind that our screenshot
guidelines say to take screenshots in 1280*720 or 1366*768 resolution to fit
articles. Down scaled to thumbs, these HD pics loose all detail.

Not a huge deal - we can do better next time (especially for the final
release!)

> Movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfyXip_e1ms

GREAT video, awesome!