List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] [Projects-Discussion] Call for Projects officially started
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-20 9:29:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 19 March 2014 10:50:52 Claudia Rauch wrote:
> The call for projects for Linuxtag Berlin ends on Saturday - anyone
> interested in organising a KDE presence?
> Details below -  this year, Linuxtag takes place at a new, really nice
> location, it will be in parallel with re:publica and Droidcon, so it
> should be super interesting.

I can certainly submit for a booth but there need to be other people willing
to help out a bit. I might also have to be at another booth, like help out
with openSUSE etc so I can't actually staff the booth for sure.  But I can
(help) organize it, get set up, bring stuff there etc.

Also, note that the booth only gets TWO tickets, the rest has to buy, so if
you want to go to the brand new LinuxTag for free - first come, first serve so
hurry up ;-)

/J