List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Want to write something?
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-07 13:58:03

Hi!

Somebody here interested in writing an article about testing alpha's and
beta's? Applications 4.13 beta 1 is out, 2 is coming next week and it can use
some serious testing. Meanwhile, the same goes for the alpha's for Plasma Next
and I bet there is more out there that can use a helping hand.

The article should be a bit like this one:
https://news.opensuse.org/2013/10/22/help-test-the-opensuse-release-candidates/

I'm looking for a newbie or at least less experienced writer interested in
helping out here.

You, maybe?

/Jos