List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] writer needed: dot story for GSoC
From:       <cetx () straightedgelinux ! com>
Date:       2014-02-24 21:27:13

Perfect, thanks Lydia.
- Seth

-------- Original Message --------
From: Lydia Pintscher <lydia@kde.org>
Date: Mon, February 24, 2014 2:14 pm
To: KDE Promo <kde-promo@kde.org>

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 9:18 PM, <cetx@straightedgelinux.com> wrote:
> Lydia,
> I do. The username is sethkenlon
> I've logged in (I actually had kind of forgotten I had the account) but
> I guess I'm just not clear on the workflow or where to put the article
> once I've logged in.
>
> Thanks for your help!

Cool :) There is a "contribute a story" link at the top of
dot.kde.org. That is what you can always use. I think you don't need
to do that now though. The editors will pick it up from here.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org