List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] writer needed: dot story for GSoC
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-02-24 20:13:04

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 8:14 PM,  <cetx@straightedgelinux.com> wrote:
> Lydia, which of the projects on the /ideas page were accepted, or is
> that immaterial because all of them will be worked on?

Google only selects the organisation, so KDE. We're then responsible
for the ideas on the ideas page. So at this point all ideas on the
ideas page can be applied for by students. After the students
application deadline we will chose which students will be working with
us based on their applications for one of the ideas on the ideas page
or their own idea.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org